HALL MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Manager of Legacy Hall at Saint Agnes-Our Lady of Fatima Church
Description: To manage the use of Legacy Hall for rental by parishioners and general rentals.
This will require opening of hall for decorating on day of event, opening hall for arrival of guests at time of event, remaining on premises for the duration of event and closing the hall at the appointed time, and remaining on premises until clean-up crew arrives. The manager will cooperate with security detail regarding safety issues on the property, take care of paper goods for restrooms, turn on/off overhead lights in hall, and other light duties as required (salting walks, placing signs, etc.). The manager will also review the hall upon completion of the rental for issues of repair or damage with regard to the return of the security deposit. Should it be necessary, the manager would be the contact on sight for any emergency issues with the facility or guests that require police or fire personnel.
- Manager must be 21 years of age, responsible, personable, and able to deal
with people in a positive but firm manner.
- Must be available to be on premises during rental.
- Able to do light physical work (light snow shoveling, spreading salt, etc.)
- Trained in VIRTUS and requirements of the Diocese of Cleveland
- Submit information for payroll tax withholdings.
- Submit to BCI Background check.
Compensation: $14.00 hr. negotiable (Time sheet submitted)
Contact: Fr. James Watson – 216-391-1655 ext.11 or Pastor@saolf.org