Legacy Hall Set Up/Clean Up Team Position
Job Description for Pastoral Ministry Staff at St. Agnes+Our Lady of Fatima Director of Faith Formation. Please download and print a copy of the job description as necessary.
Job Description for Legacy Hall Set Up/Clean Up Team at St. Agnes+Our Lady of Fatima
Positions Open: August 1, 2021
Number Available: 2
Availability + Requirements
- $90.00 for each event (time commitment averages 5 hours each event)
- 1099 document issued for taxes.
- Available Friday evening to set up the hall (after 7 pm)
- Available Saturday night/morning to clean (12:30 am- til completed)
- Respectful but firm with clients and guests.
- Ability to clean using ordinary cleaning products and equipment
- Demonstrates competency to work in multicultural/cross-cultural settings.
- Must be at least 18 with transportation.
- Able to communicate with Hall Manager and Pastor.
- Responsible and motivated.
- Must complete background check and VIRTUS training.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Set up Legacy Hall tables/chairs per diagram provided IF no diagram, set up tables and chairs to accommodate the number of guests.
- Ensure bathrooms are stocked with paper products and soap AND CLEAN
- Ensure trash cans are in place with liner in the can and additional liner on the handle of each can.
- Complete and sign checklist of the condition of items for Legacy Hall and the Commons prior to guests arriving.
- Dismantle tables and chairs and store on racks unless directed otherwise by the Hall Manager, Custodian, or Pastor.
- Wipe down and clean counters and surfaces in Kitchen.
- Mop Kitchen Floor with hot water and cleaning solution.
- Clean Bathroom surfaces and fixtures.
- Mom Bathroom floors with hot water and cleaning solution Vacuum Commons, hallways, and entryways/mop where applicable.
- Wipe down counters and tables in Commons.
- Note any carpet stains that need to be cleaned.
- Return all furniture to original positions.
- Remove all non-parish food items from the kitchen and commons And refrigerators.
- Clean glass on doors in entryways and windows as needed.
- Review courtyard and parking lots for trash/debris.
- Make sure lights, doors, windows, and appliances are off
- Make sure doors are locked, secure, and the alarm is set.
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- Pastoral Ministry Certification, theological studies (BA or advanced studies) or commensurate previous pastoral experience.
- Demonstrated competency to work in multicultural/cross-cultural settings.
- Facility with Word and Excel and open to learning other tools and software,
- Able to receive and offer constructive criticism regarding parish activities, programs, or pastoral situations.
- Able to communicate and collaborate in a collegial setting.
Please send resume and references via mail or electronically to:
Rev. Robert Marva, OFM Cap., Pastor
St. Agnes+Our Lady of Fatima
6800 Lexington Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44103