Our parish community at St. Agnes+Our Lady of Fatima church has established educational scholarships. Supporting education and the continuation of higher learning amongst our youth is essential to maintain and cultivate a robust faith-based community in the future. Educational scholarship applications are below for both the ‘Helen Morris Memorial College Scholarship’ and the ‘Saint Agnes + Our Lady of Fatima Parish Education Assistance Application.’
2020 Educational Scholarships
- Helen Morris Memorial College Scholarship — established by the Morris family in memory of Helen Morris since 2012
- Awarded to one male and female.
- First-time college-bound students may apply.
- A minimum high school GPA of 3.0 required.
- Acceptance into a four-year undergraduate degree program or university.
- Must be an active member of St. Agnes + Our Lady of Fatima Chuch, etc.
- Deadline April 30th (yearly) — Awarded no later than June 30th.
- Helen Morris College Scholarship Award (Application)
- Saint Agnes + Our Lady of Fatima Parish Education Assistance
- The first twenty-five applications will be accepted, with a maximum of ten scholarships rewarded annually.
- Students accepted and enrolled from Elemantary School through first-time college-bound students may apply.
- Available to members of other faith-based communities within the Diocese of Cleveland.
- Deadline June 5th (yearly) — Awarded in the following academic year.
- Application for Education Assistance (Application)